Sunday, June 05, 2005

Lending a Helping Hand

A noteworthy event took place in my life the other day…or at least it is significant in my own right.

She was having problem trying to do a write-ups for some supposedly important document. And out of some many people on the face of the earth , she came to me for advice. Though ain’t no expert in the field of journalism , I whole-heartedly took on the challenge , believing that I would have no trouble to pull that off , it’s only a matter of putting a strings of word together after all , no biggie deal.

At the end of the day, the job was done beautifully over a course of laughter , teasing with each other and a whole lot of word struggling. Most importantly , the receiving end of the document was nothing but impressed by the outcome , she got praised for a job well done… And as for me , I got a big smile from her , aside being thanked by her repeatedly…. Everyone’s a winner.

However , in my own opinion , the clear winner of all this….would be none other than me….hands down. The warm and fuzzy feeling of being appreciated for an action of good will was indeed priceless. It’s amazing how a simple words or actions will bright up ones day…the purest form of happiness I would say.

Oh…wait a minute…did I tell you that I have feelings for HER?

I guess I just did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home