Thursday, December 10, 2009

Time for a Well-deserved Break!

To whom this may concern,

I am currently claiming my rightful entitlement in the form of annual leave from my less-than-impressed employer; I hereby seek your co-operation to leave me alone during this period of precious personal times and please refrain from trying to establish contact of any kind with me until the beginning of next calendar year, failure to comply will result in severe verbal assault and endless act of retaliation from yours truly.

(OFF-DUTY for the rest of the year!!!)
.

Regards,

Mr. Loner

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation: I COULD CARE LESS IF “THE DAY-TO-DAY OPERATION OF THE COMPANY WILL BE DISRUPTED WITHOUT ME BEING THERE TO OVERSEE THINGS.” I AM NEVER THAT IMPORTANT TO BEGIN WITH ANYWAY.

1 Comments:

Blogger michael said...

have a great yr end break bro. Well, that's a pretty good post to fend off freaks of work during this wonderful and joyous times. take care and c if we could meet up during those crazy event end of the yr. :) take care.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home