Wednesday, June 08, 2005

RELATIONSHIP OR RELATIONSHIT?

The greatest joy in life could turn out to be the worst pain that haunt us forever.

What am I talking about?

It’s the 4-letter-word…

No…Not that dirty word…You fool! Fxxk…What were you thinking?

It’s L-O-V-E!

What about love?

For starters, it’s the one thing that I really want but can never get.

Those people that I really like is either attached to someone else or don’t feel the same way I feel or worst…Don’t even know I am alive…

That makes me feel kinda bad all the time…self pity I would say.

Gone were the days I got so attached with my significant other , which , turned out to be a disaster cos when the whole thing started to fell apart , so did i…me and my life.

It’s ironic that the people you used to love so much could become the human being that you hated the most on the face of the earth. What happened in between? The feeling of Love is such an intrigue subject.

The funny thing is…I guess I’ve never really got over the whole thing yet. The horrible feeling still lingers around and would ambush me occasionally , even after all these times.

As a result , I’m a complete coward/loser/sucker when it comes to this subject…I’m so haunted by the past.

Too much of thinking with no action doesn’t do me any good either.

I am alone.

And scare…to express my feelings.

Plus a little bit frustrated with my inability in this matter.

Can somebody help?

What am I gonna do?

Allow me to end this so I can steal some time to think.

…..Or not!

Why think when I am apparently….HOPELESS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home