Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Something YOU Ought to Know

Don't know any better way to say this...so i'm just gonna go ahead and say it anyway.

When was the last time we actually sit down together and have a heart to heart talk?

Seems like ages ago...I know i'm exaggerating it but that is how i really feel.

It's not that we are not having any conversation with each other anymore...but you know what...the thing is...it had made me feel even worse.

I guess you are too occupied with other matters, u know, things with higher priority that require more of your attention. Which i think is the reason why you keep saying "I have to go" whenever we supposedly got a chance to talk.

I am not a bright person, this i admit. But i think i can somehow get the idea that i am such a nuisance to you that you don't even wanna waste your breath and more importantly, your extremely precious time on a person like me. Yeah, point taken, you ain't got time for me!

Though got no idea what exactly triggered this feeling in you, i hope i am wrong but if this is the case, i guess i better stay away from you. Leaving you alone might be the cure? I don't know.

Unwillingly & Reluctantly.

YOU know who YOU are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home