Sunday, May 13, 2007

Nothing in my life but lots of room for improvement

I am getting increasingly dissatisfied towards myself…

(Things are gonna get really ugly, and, boring, from this point onwards, don’t say I didn’t warn you huh.)

Too much of finer things in life I’ve set my heart to but too little spare time to get around to all of it I hope I could sleep even less than I already am or better still to forego the sleeping part in my daily agenda altogether I am trying so very hard to hone the skill of fast-reading I had enough of being a slow reader I wanna learn to take better picture and speak more language in the name of effective communication and self-expression I am somewhat restless
I might have the shortest attention span known to human ever I am dying for a fitter and toned physical appearance I am so unbelievably greedy and impossibly obsessive I went I saw I bought them all only to put them aside collecting dust and eventually totally forgotten that I even had those things in the first place One of these days I shall quit my job so that I can use all that extra time to indulge myself with my collection of monster proportion All those tunes, reads and visual delights I ever owned in my life I think the burning passion in me for my profession has totally burnt out and gone Sorry for not being able to clocked-in punctually, but y’all should be grateful for me even showing-up in the office at all No thanks to the seemingly irresolvable traffic situation in this city I have this lingering concern in me that my life is about to come to a crossroad that has a million branches or even bumping into a dead-end not too far ahead I tend to be so cold and distant to those people around me that I personally considered as disposable social acquaintances I am too unforgiving for those who had hurt my feelings in the past I could use some good qualities in the form of Zen Calmness and Composure I constantly put myself in an ultra-defensive mode I ALMOST NEVER MADE THE FIRST MOVE AND I HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT MYSELF FOR BEING A LONER ALL THE TIME Why do I always unknowingly unnecessarily raised my voice Whatever happened to my strong sense of confidence I wish I could write better Instead of puking up with a mindless blahblahblah such as this But pardon me I just can’t

Tell me if I am being too harsh to myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger moo said...

lol. It's good to have that awareness... believe me I have most of the problem you have... and now i feel pretty comfortable bout myself. so, why worry.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home