Monday, January 29, 2007

This is oooh sooo adorable!

Meet PePe, the Chihuahua!

I have high hope for this four-legged, round-headed cutesy little creature with a pair of large-straight ears here.

I am expecting him to unmistakably sweet-heartedly heart-meltingly deliver a birthday wish on my behalf.


(PePe—the Pups Banker!)


(PePe’s Birth Certificate)


(PePe’s always smiling)

.

(PePe is hungry)

.

(PePe is a Money-hungry puppy)

.

(Yikes...)


(Handsomely-Cute PePe)


(PePe fetching Birthday Card)

I got so attached to this little guy here that i almost changed my mind about giving him away...But i trust the new owner will shower him with endless amount of care, love and tenderness.

I may not be the best person in the world to get acquainted with, and this may not be the best or even a good birthday gift at all, but it is nonetheless the result of some honest & painstaking effort of mine , not to mention the substantial amount of leg-work over the course of an entire weekend.


Promise me that PePe will be loved & cherished in his new home, and please remember to feed him everyday with your kaa-ching! Alright?...

Erm...I just absolutely HAVE to ask you this: Feeling OLDER already? You Birthday girl You! *gigglegigglegiggle*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a Chinese hamster that looks a bit like your little critter ... Wow your blog is lively. I hopped into it from mine. I'm at gledwood2.blogspot.com you're welcome to drop by. It's very different!! All the best now,...

Gledwood

10:26 PM  
Blogger moo said...

Oh! So CUTE >.<

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home