Monday, December 25, 2006

Quote of the Day--Holiday Tunes

Let us all listen to some Christmas songs, be merry, and then make the world a better place! Ho!Ho!Ho!


White Christmas
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas/
\With every Christmas card I write.
May your days be merry and bright/
And may all your Christmases be white.

--I want snow! I wanna White Christmas! I wanna make a snowman! I wanna throw snowballs at people! How i wish i could move to anywhere that snows right now...Hot Christmas = No Fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow
Oh the weather outside is frightful/
But the fire is so delightful/
And since we've no place to go/
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

It doesn't show signs of stopping/
And I've bought some corn for popping/
The lights are turned way down low/
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

When we finally kiss goodnight/

How I'll hate going out in the storm/
But if you really hold me tight/
All the way home I'll be warm.

The fire is slowly dying/
And, my dear, we're still goodbying/
But as long as you love me so/
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

--Will anybody be willing to really hold me tight now? I wanna feel warm and fuzzy too. Anyone? Please...

-------------------------------------------------------------

The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)
They know that Santa's on his way/
He's bringing lots of toys and goodies on his sleigh.

And every mother's child is gonna spy/
To see if Reindeer really know hot to fly.

And so I'm offering this simple wish/

To kids from one to ninety-two/
Although it's been said many times many ways/
Merry Christmas to you.

--Whatever happened to my gift, Santa?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Have yourself a merry little Christmas/
Let your heart be light/
From now on all troubles will be out of sight.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas/
Make the yuletide gay/
From now on our troubles will be miles away.

Here we are as in olden days/
Happy golden days of yore.
Faithful friends who are dear to us/
Gather near to us once more.

Through the years we all will be together/
If the fates allow.
Hang a shining star upon the highest bough/
And have yourself a merry little Christmas now.

--Whoever reading this right now, my MAD LOVE to all of you—for spending a few minutes of your life taking interest on this humble write-up of mine. Thank you! Bless You! Love You!


Last but not least, here’s something i ripped from a magazine that really cracked me up:


(Office Christmas Party version of Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!)


Remember: Try not to do that in your workplace, if you don’t intend to find yourself to be in sudden state of unemployment after the Christmas party--but you could try it at home though, if you must.

:)

Happy Holidays Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home