Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Before I board the damn plane

What could possibly be worse than having no proper break from work for way too long?

Well allow me to enlighten you:

It is--getting too excited over your coming holiday in the form of extended weekend courtesy of a string of public holidays, only to be interrupted by an instruction from your client that requires you to jet-off in the middle of a supposedly relaxing week for some jobs so important they could and would not wait until later.

This is definitely the highest form of CORPORATE-SLAVERISM!!

It’s not that i have a lot to do on my day-off; it’s about not abusing my sense of responsibilities towards my job.

Oh, Now if you excuse me, i have a plane to catch.

Goodbye, my precious long holiday break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home