Saturday, August 19, 2006

So this is how a weekend was ruined

The waking hours of my all too precious weekend were split between:

-An extremely uncomfortable chair in the middle of an international airport’s hustle and bustle.

-A lousy passenger seat in a mode of moving transportation called taxi.

-An overpriced seat in a gigantic flying machinery better known as commercial aircraft, which, could not even recline.

NO, I ain’t exactly complaining about having to place my butt on a cushioned surface all day.

I am trying to tell a tale of my inability in escaping corporate slaverism, even on a supposedly peaceful weekend!

The story in full:-

Dragged my worn-out-self up from bed at six in the morning after less than five hours of sleep, rush my way to the airport to catch an early flight only to realized that I was one-critical-travel-document-less, which subsequently got shown a red light for boarding the plane.

So it jetted off without me as I was trying to secure the next flight available in the ticket counter by handling over my hard earned cash for penalty fees on missed flight to the blood sucking airliner.

The rest of the day were spent in a cab for a round trip from airport to my crib again just to get the damn ID that I’ve absent-mindedly left behind, followed by a long downtime at the waiting lounge and transit terminal building, which then led me to a terrible seat in an airplane that gave nothing but an uneasy in flight experience, which, managed to get even worse with all the turbulences thanks to the poor weather condition.

Now If you think I complain too much, think again!

Not only that the extra expenses incurred from this misfortune event burnt a hole on my wallet, but I also got degraded from direct to transit flight, not to mention being twelve hours late for my appointment when I finally reached my intended destination.

Would you like some of these craps for your weekend too?

I believe you should be able to understand my frustrations by now.

So now,

I have officially gone from woeful to being absolutely pissed-off…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home