Monday, July 03, 2006

Mid-Year-Crisis?


There’s a divergence right in front of me now, and either way seems equally misleading to me.

I am kinda lost and disorientated; I don’t know which route I should take.

What kind of face should i put on to get this through?

...i think what i am trying to say here is--
.

Damn! Half A Year Is Gone!

(I wanna compensation! i wanna reimbursement!.. for my lost time!...give me back my 2006 in FULL!)

.

Are There Any Event of Glory, Accomplishment or Even Self-Gratification Took Place Within This Period of Time In My Account?

I doubt so.

.


Shall i be

A Cheerful OPTIMIST?---Or A Hopeless PESSIMIST?

Shall i think of it as

Half a year is still left?---Or Half a year has disappeared?

Maybe

The glass is half-full?---Or The glass is half-empty?

Perhaps i should

Be happy with what i have?---Or Bemoaning of what i could’ve been?

??????????????????????????????

Urgh! Mid-Year-Crisis suck big time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home