Saturday, July 01, 2006

This is what happen when you are not being punctual enough

Bloody hell...

I just got off from here:

(people, please spare me a seat, would you?)

Just look at the enormous size of the World Cup watching crowd at a local mamak stall outlet in my neighbourhood. I should’ve come out early to secure myself a spot in here, that way i wouldn’t have to practically STAND through the whole match--since turning my back on a critical and decisive match is not an option at all. *sore legs*

I think the owner of this place should be laughing all the way to the bank after this world cup season—More patrons=More revenue!

Makes me wonder whether i should quit my job as a corporate slave to start a mamak stall business right away...

Anyway, the result should justify my effort of planting my leg on the roadside, which is next to a busy dusty dirty main road, for nearly three lousy hours.

My favourite team won hands down against the opponent in the penalty shootout!!!

By the way, i almost felt sorry for all the supporter of the other team. Ahahahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home