Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mid-week Escapology

.
It’s a tough act to lead a life.

It’s an even tougher act to lead life as a standard (read: minor & unimportant) member of the working class.

It’s the toughest act of it all to lead life as a standard member of the working class that has no choice but to comply with those social standards in the aid of living up to those mutual expectations for being in a modern and civilized society, so that we could fit in, stand tall and look great among those people surrounding us that we could hardly care of.

Yet since excusing myself from this vicious cycle of Rat Race would spell disaster for my livelihood, may I perhaps have a little fantasy in that dark corner of my head?

To make time goes slower? To get more than 24 hours a day? To go with no sleep without driving myself into insanity?

So that, I, could constantly feed my ears with the cool vibe of music/ bury my head in the pages of a good read/ feast my eyes on the screens of moving images & thrilling sound effects.

And maybe then, I can have all the time in the world that I possibly need to attempt constructing a better Blog entry than this.

Such escapist I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home