Friday, March 31, 2006

This is a Total Piece of Garbage

I am a Homosapien.
(duh…what else could u possibly be? A gorilla who is smart enough for typing & surfing the net?...)

I am a Homosapien that lacks imagination.
(is this going anywhere at all?)

I am a Homosapien who lacks imagination & inspiration.

(what’s your bloody point?)

I am a Homosapien that lacks imagination & inspiration & out of muse.

(what the heck are u trying to say?)

I am a Homosapien that lacks imagination & inspiration & out of muse & becoming increasingly absent-minded.
(so what?)

I am a Homosapien that lacks imagination & inspiration & out of muse & becoming increasingly absent-minded & feels like his energy has been sucked out totally.

(…speechless… )

I am a Homosapien that lacks imagination & inspiration & out of muse & becoming increasingly absent-minded & feels like his energy has been sucked out totally hence I am both physically tired & mentally exhausted all the time.
(who cares?)

I am a Homosapien that lacks imagination & inspiration & out of muse & becoming increasingly absent-minded & feels like his energy has been sucked out totally hence I am both physically tired & mentally exhausted all the time and I don’t care at all.
(if u yourself don’t care, then why should we even bother?)

I am a Homosapien that lacks imagination & inspiration & out of muse & becoming increasingly absent-minded & feels like his energy has been sucked out totally hence I am both physically tired & mentally exhausted all the time and I don’t care at all but I’d still put this in writing.
( just give me the bottom line would u?!)

I am a Homosapien that lacks imagination & inspiration & out of muse & becoming increasingly absent-minded & feels like his energy has been sucked out totally hence I am both physically tired & mentally exhausted all the time and I don’t care at all but I’d still put this in writing so that I could kill some time of my own.
(don’t u have anything else better to do than this?)

I am a Homosapien that lacks imagination & inspiration & out of muse & becoming increasingly absent-minded & feels like his energy has been sucked out totally hence I am both physically tired & mentally exhausted all the time and I don’t care at all but I’d still put this in writing so that I could kill some time of my own…and maybe some of yours, too.
(damnit! This is NOTHING but a piece of JUNK!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home