Friday, March 24, 2006

The Book of Loneliness

[孤独, 也是一种享受!]
This little book of Loneliness came into my possession under a very unlikely circumstance.

Perhaps Fate was behind this…

Like I was destined to rescue it from the bargain bin.

And was so intrigued by it’s subject matter that I can’t help but pay nothing less than my undivided attention to the words with every casual flip of the pages.

Otherwise how would you explain my spontaneous trip to that book fair?

Which just so happened to be a mere stone throw away from the hotel.

Of which I happened to reside during that business trip.

I wouldn’t even be able to discover this piece of gem, if any of the contributing factors above failed to work out.

Why should there even be any trip in the first place?

Why should I be the one who went on the said trip?

………………………………………………………..


Apparently in this case, self-approval and self-appreciation came in a form I least expected.

It lies somewhere between the cover, the pages, the lines, and, those words.

1 Comments:

Blogger moo said...

Can I borrow that book? :)

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home