Monday, May 01, 2006

I am Possibly the Stupidest Human Being in the Entire World Right Now!



Yes I mean it.

And I shall completely own up to my dumbness & stupidity.

Owing to my inability to operate a camera properly.

Everything disappeared into thin air with my finger pressing the wrong button once and only once, nothing more and nothing less, and that was it, no turning back, no reversing spell, no nothing.

Instead, the only thing I got left is this lousy prompt up message on the camera screen.

(Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh........Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
.


And with that, every bit of well documented sights & sound & images of a fun-filled outing is ggggggg…..gone, at a press of one lousy button.

I shall punish myself with all methods imaginable & available to me.

For I am the fool who foolishly robbed every freeze frame of those fond memories from you guys.


*Banging my head against the wall for a million times*
*And repeat the whole thing for another million times again*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home