Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Colour Question

I was kinda stumped.

When you posed me with this:

What kinda color am I to you?

Which then followed by that quizzical look on your face,

And then an awkward moment of speechlessness on my side.

Well, I guess I owe you a proper answer, and so here it is-

To me, you are like an amazing palette of vivid colours.

A Palette with nothing but nice and wonderful scope of colors.

One of it would be the shade of Light Blue.
For it is your favorite colour, which is also the colour of your lovely car.

It is so much your color, that, the sight of it never fails to remind me of you---of how great it is for me to get to know you.

Another one would be a patch Light Green.

That’s my impression of all those quality times spent together with you.

Your presence around me has always made me felt relaxed and comfortable, just like a mesmerizing scene of greenery.

The color of Spotless White makes me think of how universal your personality is---of how well you could always get along with whatever kinds of people around you.

A shocking, intimidating, much dreaded color like Bright Red is how I feel whenever I pushed your button and made you show me that mad and furious face of yours… Noooo!!! HELP!!!

Last but by no means the least, you constantly made me feel like Light Yellow.

Which symbolize those warm and fuzzy feelings I hardly get from anyone else--Anyone else but you.

So there you have it.

You are light blue + light green + white + bright red + light yellow.

What colour would it be if I put all of them together? Hmmm…I wonder.

---Those dizzying colours of my mixed feelings when I don’t get to see you often enough?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home