Thursday, June 08, 2006

Dreamt a little dream of tenderness

My senses are half awake.

My eyelids are heavy, my body is still numb.

But my minds are clear—So crystal-ly clear it resembles a reflecting mirror.

It’s the break of dawn. I can sort of feel it.

And then it happens…

The alarm clock goes off without a sign, subsequently breaking the calm, tranquil state of silenceness around.

The timingly intrusion of that loud, fierce tone of ringing outputted by the said mechanical timing device hit my eardrum, before making its way to the nerves of my brain.

And then…

Then, Now--I am wide awake.

In the morning light, embracing its beams of sunshine penetrated thru the window.

Everything seems so blur, so cloudy, so unclear to my eyes.

Surrealism at best.

Is this only a dream?

Apparently not, because the waves of siren off that damn clock is giving me a major headache.

Arrrrrgh!

Once again, I ought to rise to the occasion and face the world----with a straight, hardcore kinda face.

As always.

Such is the cycle of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home