Sunday, June 04, 2006

A guy+3 chicks in the hippest spot in town

And so we march our way down to find ourselves surrounded by a roomful of gorgeous socialites, whose idea of a fun time includes shaking their sets underneath a whole bunch of ceiling-suspended mirror ball and flashy lighting effect--like there is no tomorrow, or downing as much of alcohol as their body could possibly take/ their wallet could possibly afford.

A view which led me into thinking of trying to fit into the picture and getting a piece of those action for myself too.

Which, at the end of the day, met with little success.

Maybe it had something to do with the level of alcohol in my bloodstream, or more appropriately, the lack of it?

Or could it be me finally outgrown those ear-deafening level of Ghetto anthem from the speakers I once claimed enjoyable?
.
.
.

We decided to call it a night and prematurely ended the trip after prancing around mindlessly for hours. In the wake of realizing the attempt to fill up the emptiness inside of us were, well, being filled by even more emptiness than before we crossed the entrance.

But hey, make no mistake, i ain’t complaining.

Why would i? When i was being seen in public with:
(moral of the story: never leave home without a good digicam)
.
You---Wish i could have a little of your naive ness, the world sure looks better without the pain of over thinking.

& You---I am truly sorry you have to aged every year this time but quickly regain back those shinny self-confidence of yours. You know you are much better than this right?

& You---Nice to meet you, you Miss-knew-everyone-else-in-this-world-but-me. I shall extend a sign of appreciation to you for reminding me of my insignificant existence amongst people. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

...................................................................................
You know what? I just discovered that i have a thing with the back view of a shoulder length pony tail + bare-sweaty-shoulder under a nicely dimmed light.
I consider myself lucky to still have my eyes attach to my head instead of having them dropped outta me, as a result of staring too hard.


What a night this should have been...my mind wondered...

3 Comments:

Blogger chinny said...

Hey...thank you so so much..
Now that I know who you are....You are still so mysterious to me..
Btw, wow...your English is good.
Are you an Editor?

7:56 PM  
Blogger moo said...

yea, see, I told you.
Me brain smart + look smart.

10:26 PM  
Blogger moo said...

btw, which you is me? why i dunno one. Must be the pity aging gal.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home