Thursday, May 25, 2006

Dreamland is where I wanna be now

.
*gasps*

Goodness gracious me…

My mental-self desires nothing more than to tuck my physical-self into a warm and comfy bed right this instance, if that’s an option that I could actually take at all.

Wouldn’t it be nice to, every once in a while, let your mind go nuts, imagination runs wild, by freeing the otherwise suppressed subconscious that lurks deep within you.

Practicing the art of being carefree, so to speak.

Why must I be worrying about anything at all?

When I know I have a choice not to, even for only a brief moment--in my dreams.

Is this the right attitude to adopt at a starting point of a demanding workday?

Ouch!

Don’t hit me with all those cold hard facts called Reality.

Do keep me wide awake with the tangibility of life instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home