Friday, May 19, 2006

GoGoingGone


You decided to step out of my sight the way you did just now.

Without a proper farewell, not even a polite acknowledgement.

Like we were nothing but two strangers who just-so-happened-to-be-in-the-same-place-at-the-same-time by pure accidence.

Maybe we shouldn’t have had those quality times together in the first place.

Maybe we shouldn’t have known one another the way we did.

Maybe we are not meant to cross each other path at all.

Maybe nothing between us is what it seemed.

Or maybe it was all some crazy imagination on my part.

Maybe----there were absolutely NOTHING between us at all.

Even after what we have gone through together.

Only one thing is certain for me: My efforts were wasted on you, and your coldness.

And since you are GONE, would you kindly take each and every bit of those memories in my head with you?

Cause I want them GONE too, together with you!

Like nothing ever happened before.

Just like the way you chose to walk out of this.

I hereby close this chapter with all the kindness I can possibly squeeze out of my confused and second-guessing mind right now.


All the best to you hereon in.
.............................

不如对那人斗快斗早心淡
其实没时间
为了他/她 比赛惨

容祖儿 《流泪眼望流泪眼》


.............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home