Sunday, May 21, 2006

What good is a book if you neglect it and let it cover in dust?


Felt soooo undeserving of your well-thoughts.

Especially when you asked “Have you read it?

Felt kinda guilty for not reading the book.

Even after you said “Just asking only, I don care…hehe

(a lovely book given by a lovely soul on a lovely birthday of mine)

......
But you know, it was such a thick book.


So bloody thick that I have only managed to finish about less than one-tenth of it in 4 months.

So I guess you should not be discouraged by me not being able to share any comments I might have on the stories with you.

But wait!!!

---One-tenth of the book = 40 over pages

---4 months = 120 days plus.

I did what!? 40 pages in 120 days!!! That’s ridiculously slow by any standard!!!

Alright...alright…I shall confess and totally own up to my negligence to this poor book.

So…

I hereby promise that I will finish this very book to the very last page, even if it means I have to quit my job, skip all of my meals & be awake all night long!!!

And I mean it.

So don’t be surprised if you don’t get to see me for the rest of this year.

*Signing off to bury my head in THIS book! hahaha*

1 Comments:

Blogger moo said...

hey, not sure if you checked my blog. but sorry that the party on the 27th May will be cancel. But i guess we will have dinner before I leave for shanghai. Come out together? Call yiin, she in charge of that. Wow I sound like boss. :P

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home