Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sorry if I am not making any sense but my nose and my throat is killing me…

Dear the Mighty Power of above,


I believe I’ve been nothing but a good boy who behaves himself in all proper manners possible lately.

Just so YOU know,

--I flushed the toilet every time right after I am done with my business.

--I always drive carefully and have yet to knock over any dogs, human or lamp post.

--I always finished the food on my plate, even if it smells like crap and tastes like burnt rubber sometimes.

See, I am so very nice right…

.
.
.
.
.

Alright alright…I confess:-

--I drink my milk straight outta the box, giving no regards that other people might be drinking it right after me too, and,

--I didn’t help any old folks to cross the road all my life, but then again I wasn’t given the chance or circumstances to do so.

But I guess those things are no big deal to YOU right?

So… tell me,
...........................................................................


Why would my own nose and throat turned against me and giving me such hard times now?

What did I do to deserve such treatment?
............................................................................
Did YOU see that white flag I am putting up?

That means I wish to be given a break.

So do YOU mind?



Wickedly,

Me--the author
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home