Friday, June 09, 2006

Ball-Kicking-Action in session!

.
(my set of balls are no smaller than this, care to play with it, Girls?)
.

Thou shall not call me.

Thou shall not look for me.

Thou shall not attempt to establish any kind of contact with me.

Thou shall not expect me to response to any sort of human interaction at all.

You really gotta give me a break.

You see, my hands are really full.

Before the match--I need to catch up on my sleep.

During the match--My eyes will be glued to the TV set. And there is absolutely nothing you can do to direct my undivided attention away from it.
Let’s put it this way: You break my flows of thoughts, I break your neck!

During the commercial/half time break--I need to answer all of my nature calls, feed myself with something to ensure that I would have all the energy it requires to yell ‘GOOAAAAALLLLL’!!!!!!!! , when my favorite striker scores.

After the match--I would like to watch the rerun of the game highlights, followed by some extensive read ups on expert’s reviews and predictions for the upcoming games.

However, unless, of course…

You plan to have me over to your place to watch the game together.

I am gonna call off everything, have all my plans canceled, reschedule every single agenda that gets in the way.

Whatever the heck it takes. TO WATCH THE GAME PEACEFULLY.

………………………………….

I didn’t miss any single game 4 years ago.

What makes you think I won’t be able to repeat my glory this time around?

Let the GAME begins!

FIFA WORLD CUP GERMANY 2006

In less than 1..2..3..4..5..6 hours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home