Friday, July 14, 2006

So what if you will never find out about this--Im just gonna say it anyway

So what’s the fuss about this feeling of uneasiness in me right now?

Apparently something has snucked up on me and resides a corner of my mind.

Perhaps this is about you.

The lingering thought of you, or rather, the urgency of me to spill guts about the way you still makes me feel, even though everything should have ended from that very moment I decided to completely isolate myself from your realm.

So here I shall translate my mind into written words for the sake of telling, for the sake of getting things out of my system, and most importantly, for the sake of turning the page and move on.

Though I am almost certain that whatever message conveyed here will probably never get past this writing--For you never care to spend a minute or two reading anything I wrote…

Anyway, Happy Birthday! Is what I really meant to say.

Ya It’s your birthday---I might be 2 weeks late on delivering this line, but nevertheless, Happy Birthday to you.

There! I said it.

It doesn’t matter whether you will ever capture this or not.

The whole point of this is to acknowledge an emotion I had and be over it, once and for all.

----------------------------

I guess now would be a good time to place a FULL STOP here—on this writing, on my mixed feelings.

And on us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home