Friday, August 18, 2006

Yay! She called!

And she said that she has tried calling me many times before this but just couldn’t get a hold of me.

She even blamed me for pulling a missing in action act during her bleakest moment in recent times. (well, see, it is so evident here how my work is actually jeopardising my social life… I demand a break! I NEED A BREAK!)

Errr…looks like I am ‘in the wrong’.

But hey I ain’t complaining.

Instead I should be overwhelmed with gladness for realizing me bearing such a high level of significance in your account.

Sigh…If you could only see how hard I am banging my head against the wall for having to go off again tomorrow… Tell you what, I’ll keep my word and call you as soon as I get back…PROMISED.

Meanwhile, you hang in there, alright.?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home