Friday, June 22, 2007

Different day, Same questions

“Should I stay in bed for maybe just 10 more minutes?”

“Should I forego the most-important-meal-of-the-day?”

“Which CD should I load into the player?”

“WTF!!! Traffic jam again!?”

“Why is it an absolute obligation for a grown man to keep a job?”

"Why can’t you guys just LEAVE ME ALONE & try keeping all your words to yourselves!?”

“Should I skip lunch today?”

“Is there a place where I could catch a nap without being seen?”

“What should I do later to sweat it all out/ beat the traffic?”

“Arrrgh!!! Why did I choose to live in a place that is so freaking out-of-the-way to/ from anywhere?”

“What book/ Mag/ Comic/ or whatever should I read?”

“What TV show should I watch?”

“Is there a way I could pull an all-nighter and still feel fresh the next morning?”

“Will I ever be freed & liberated from all these questions?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home