Tuesday, July 12, 2005

‘ Deja-Vu ’

I cut myself bleeding while washing my car.

Strange isn’t it? Considering car washing is a task that involves no risk in general.

It was actually an accident, I was cut by the sharp edge of the number plate while trying to wipe the dirt off it.

It all happened so fast, like in a split second, and before I knew it, my little finger was bleeding like nobody’s business.

The cut was not small enough to be a papercut, neither it is big enough to be considered a wound. But it was quite terrifying because I can actually see a tiny piece of my skin parting way with me and stayed on the surface of the number plate, and my blood were so eager to leave its host via the cut on the finger.

How appropriate.

This whole thing kind of resembling the state of my mind in such perfect, unmistakable way.

What is wrong with me, and my feeling?


Misery? Not really. Happy? No way!
Painful? Not quite. Heartache? Maybe…

Just like the condition of my little finger now.

Not deadly and yet…not exactly fine either.

I guess if the finger has a mind of its own, it will probably feel exactly the same way as my heart would do now.

Such a familiar situation. So much so it had become like some sort of routine to me.

What a vicious cycle…Over and over again.

Managed to stop the bleeding on my finger.

But it is by no means that all my problems are solved.

Maybe I could stop the external bleeding on my hand, but what about the internal one?

It is not too hurtful, but nevertheless it is bleeding. From within.

Drip…Drip…Drip…Slowly but surely.

Got Cure?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home