Wednesday, July 27, 2005

An Eye For An Eye

Perhaps i shouldn't care for you that much, if you don't even know i'm alive.

Perhaps i shouldn't get too close to you, if you don't even want me to be around.

Maybe i should disappear from your eyesight, since i'm less than nothing to you.

Maybe i should ignore you altogether, since you have no feeling whatsoever for me.


I think i probably would.
I refuse to be a fool for nobody.
And being caught up in this messy emotional situation is definitely not a good move.
So i shall do unto you what you did unto me.
Even if it means losing a huge part of me.


I certainly care about you.
But not care enough to let you abuse me emotionally.
I just don't see the point in that...

2 Comments:

Blogger moo said...

seem serious

11:00 PM  
Blogger michael said...

chill mate. anything can be solve. talk to someone bout it. ie..moo. she's a good listener when u need one.

mike

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home