Monday, July 18, 2005

Just Bitchin’

Phew...What a day!

I always wonder how a wise guy would act under an extremely lousy situation, with some great deal of emotional pressure thrown in.

Cause that almost got the best of me today.

I can go on pointing fingers and putting blame on everyone and everything surrounding me, but that ain't gonna solve a single thing, i would just end up being a pissed-off fool.

Gotta make myself a tougher guy who won't crack under pressure, no matter what.

I guess this is the only practical solution to get around this and kept all the negativity at bay. Once and for all.

Should really like to work on that.

But hey...Come to think of it...today isn't such a bad day at all.

Cos i get to talk to her.

She made an unexpected phone call to me.

So we got the talking.

And you should see my face got lighten up so very much during the whole conversation.

I guess you can call me a happy man now.

As apposed to that angry man from the first half of today.

Happy ending.

She really made my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home