Saturday, July 30, 2005

Terrible Feelings

Where is everybody?

I wondered, As I am standing in the middle of nowhere.

For a fact, I am actually at the airport terminal now, yet It certainly doesn’t feel that way to me cos I’m so lost for not knowing what to do or which way to go next.

Can’t shake this lousy feeling off me.

Though a self-profess loner, I do know some human beings on the face of the earth that I can refer as ‘friend’.

But the thing is, they were either people that I am just not too anxious to meet upon coming back, or they were people that I care but were all too occupied to entertain me right this moment.

Yes, I know it’s nobody’s fault, but knowing a fact is one thing, convincing yourself to really buy into it…is another.

I guess I just wanna convince myself that there are actually someone waiting for my return, so I can tell myself that my existence are known to someone, anyone.

Which apparently not.

Well, in this life…SxxT happens.

I guess I would just continue to be a lone ranger, in a quest to that empty crib of mine.

Anybody there?

I am here.

2 Comments:

Blogger moo said...

Hey! Gratz on your new blog yea! :)
*jump jump jump* house warming for you! :D

Add oil o!

7:09 PM  
Blogger michael said...

joins the party...

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home