Monday, November 28, 2005

A DISCLAIMER

No, I am no where near that desperate. Mind you.

You expressed your interest in such intimate subject about me, so the least I could do was to return the favor by being brutally honest.

Which, proved to be a wrong move.

I guess I did have some expectations of my own, but I doubt that any of it would be as serious as you perceived them to be.

Because I knew it all too well that now is neither the time nor the place for this kind of thing, for both of us.

Hence, worry not, my dear, don’t freak out.

Think of it as some sort of miscommunication.

Never mind what I wanted, I’ll drop it.

Nevertheless, IT’S ALL GOOD.

Hope you can really understand this time.

GEDDIT?

DISAGREE?

1 Comments:

Blogger moo said...

mmm my desperate housewife!
and faster go get the ticket... can't wait I really affraid that I will miss it! Yiin and Huey Shya is going with us. :)

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home