Friday, October 28, 2005

Do You Have the "FLOW"?

What’s a FLOW? You asked, well, it is:

" A happy state, the feeling of complete engagement in a creative or playful activity familiar to athletes, musicians, video game enthusiasts- almost anyone who loses themselves in a favourite pursuit."

Lately, for some reasons, i tend to lose all ability to focus and concentrate on anything i do quite easily, not even for those things that i used to enjoy doing so much.

I am now, without the FLOW.

I wish to lose myself in my own little world again.

I wanna be able to sit back quietly, to indulge myself in books, music, a good conversation etc etc.

What's happening?

Feels like i am throwing my life away, for not even being able to please myself.

How do i get my FLOW back?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home