Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Kill All Speculations!

I am not a perfect person…
I am neither nice nor adorable.
And I am not afraid to admit that I am not a bright person too.
I even have bad attitude oftentimes.
But if you all think that I have serious issues as a human being, perhaps you all should be brave enough to confront me with it, right in front of my face.
Instead of spreading my disease around.
I know it is no one’s obligation to help me fix my problem, no one but my own self.
But please, for the love of god, don’t go back-stabbing me like I am some sort of criminal.
It will do nothing but make the matter worse.
I can live with the carelessness or even ignorance from anyone of you, but please spare my feelings while you are at it.
If you have got something to say, just say it! Dxxn It!!!
Or else don’t speak a single word at all, especially not behind my back!
Now if you excuse me, I will now try my best to fix myself.
Deal?

2 Comments:

Blogger moo said...

*hugz*
Don't always think bout this. When you stop cried bout how sad you are. You don't feel sad anymore. You are upset or something it is because you are demanding. Stop being demanding. And yes, stop crying, and be positive, I am sure you will see the different. No one want to be with someone who seem have heavy emotional problem. Bcause everyone have prob, they can't even bear thier own problem liao and if you keep effect ppl with your always-unhappy-negetive thinking ppl will feel stress lo.

Cheers! and *hugs* again.

4:33 PM  
Blogger michael said...

quote " happiest - the happiest person is the person who thinks the most interesting thoughts"

i have that hanging on my wall. i look at it everyday. tat drove me everyday i sleep n wakes up. :)

hope u can take that or have one of ur own.

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home