Sunday, July 31, 2005

Weight Problem

Yes, you read it right, I am a man with a weight problem.

No, I am no where near the category of being overweight, in fact it is the exact opposite in my case.

I am losing weight drastically.

Could my constantly-bleak-state-of-mind finally take its toll on me?

But come to think of it, there are some other contributing factors to this too, courtesy of those bad habit that I can’t or too stubborn to shake.

Am I not eating well? Not really…How would you know if you are eating well or not when you are NOT eating at all?

More often than not, I found myself starving for no good reason. For one, I insist on not eating out alone, so whenever there’s no one to accompany me for meal, I would just skip that meal altogether regardless of how hungry I am.

Everything is fine on normal working day cause at least I get to have lunch with my colleagues. But for dinner and non-working weekend, I am pretty much on my own, and to make the matter worst, there is no one at home that can make a wholesome home-cooked dish. So there are actually plenty of chances for me to starve myself to death.

You probably think that I deserve every bit of the resulted consequences, since I consciously chose to do this to myself, so there should be no one to blame but me.

Yeah, I think the same way too, but nevertheless, I am not going to do anything about it, or rather, I don’t know any other way to get around this.

Just my non-proactive kind of way to combat the feeling of patheticness, a-loser-who-no-one-wants-to-have-meal-with.

By not eating? Now that’s so sad…and downright pathetic.

Am I running into the exact same thing that I was trying to avoid all along?

I don’t know anything anymore...Can’t think straight..

Pardon me, could be the starvation I am experiencing right now…

I want to share my meal time with others… I guess I ain’t a true blue Loner after all.

Shame on me! I disgrace my blog name!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home