Monday, August 29, 2005

"Shopaholics"ME!

Alright, I better come clean now. Things have gotten so out of hands…

I confess--I have an incurable disease, or more like a mental disorder.

I have an unbelievable, unimaginable, enormous appetite for indulging myself in a money-spending activity called “shopping”.

It gets worst during the mega-sale period!

Yes I know, Mega Sale is just a gimmick of sales initiated by greedy capitalists to lure dumb people like me into buying in more things than I can actually live and do without.

But this piece of knowledge had never managed to stop me from buyingbuyingbuying. I just can’t help it... talk about weak-minded people huh.

As a result of this unhealthy addiction, I owned so many things that I never knew I had. Apparently my rate of consumption couldn’t catch up with all those over-abundant purchases of mine.

Let’s see…tons of un-listened CDs/ MP3s disc, mountains of un-watched VCDs/ DVDs, countless amount of un-read books/ mags/ comics/ fiction stories, roomful of un-worn wardrobe/shoes/sneakers/accessories...

Indeed, I’m way too over-indulged…

WHY AM I LIKE THIS HUH?

1 Comments:

Blogger michael said...

to me i think tat's pretty cool..hehe. too much i always bad. but it's always good to indulge urself, reward yourself with things with those of ur hard earn cash. think of it tis way. "i need money to get married or buy something bigger" then maybe u'll save some up. good luck. it's not a disease. it's just something all humans do. :) chill

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home