Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Best Things in Life Are (almost) FREE

The last two messages in my phone’s inbox:

“……It’s obvious dat u don’t wanna talk about it & I roughly know wat it is but anyway just msg u.”

Sent: 16:35:25 / 08-11-2005

“Feeling better after received my sms?”

Sent: 16:36:20 / 08-11-2005

……..courtesy of the same person.

Somehow, I feel like I have some sort of obligation to return the favor of such well-intended individual, by providing a proper answer to the question above. So here goes:

No, I didn’t feel any better……………….
After reading it, It felt like as if I were hit by some massive emotions, blood were rushing to my head, and I became so overwhelmed…………
Hence, I did not feel any better, due to the reason that I was trying extremely hard to hold back my tears.
The tears of joy for being touched, somewhere deep down inside.

How is that for an answer?

It would cost almost nothing to sms nowadays.

But sometimes, a thing’s worth can never be justified by its value in the-big-dollar-sign.

Case in point: Both the messages above.

It may not cost a big deal, or anything at all.

But no amount of money can buy the best intention behind those words.

Hey! Come to think of it, I DID feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home