Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Elements of Happiness

What makes the human heart sing?

Apparently, according to [TIME]

2-Engagement : the depth of involvement with one’s family, work, romance & hobbies.

3-Meaning : using personal strength to serve some larger end.

.

If all the statements above holds true, then I guess I am in an extremely difficult situation now, for the fact that I only have like…..1 out of all 3 ingredients covered.

How am I supposed to make something good out of anything when I am short on the main ingredients in the recipe?

Too bad for me, the missing ingredients cannot be bought with any kind of money.

I am so doomed and gloom.

1 Comments:

Blogger moo said...

Wah, yea I agree with the three element. But, hey, I do not agree with the statement you made latter. You never know your strength b4 you really try, and sometime you just don't know yourself well enuff.

BTW, I would like to repeat again, I think happiness is from yourself. How you think and judge and present yourself. :)

Life is not about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself. :) This is a very precious gift xiao bao gave me for my birthday 2 yrs ago. And now I would like to share with you. :)

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home