Wednesday, January 11, 2006

How I Wish Today Will Never Come

It was a brief period.

10 months plus to be precise.

7thMarch2005---- 11stJanuary2006

Though short, but, definitely memorable, and, eventful.

I always knew it is most certainly going to come down to this, either sooner or later.

But this realisation doesn’t help in making this any easier for me. Would rather it to be much much much later than sooner,or , never…

I am probably the single most reluctant human around about this decision of yours.

And today, despite of me trying my best to be in great ignorance and denial, has finally arrived.

I know this is for your best, in a grand scheme of things, and I would like to be supportive in whatever you heart desires in life.

Which is why I am dealing this with a smiling face on the outside, and an extremely heavy heart on the inside.

I realise that we are not going to be heading the same destination every morning anymore, from today onwards.

Not going to scratch our head trying to solve problems together anymore, from today onwards.

Not going to have those laughters and small talks over lunch anymore, from today onwards.

Not going to walk out from the same building together at the end of a day anymore, from today onwards.

After today, none of these events are going to take place in both our life, anymore.

We can’t really turn things back, can’t we?

Well, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do, which is this one, the RIGHT thing.

Oh, by the way, just so you know:-

You are so going to be missed, dearly.

I intended to keep this really short and simple, but look what I’ve done…Such a lengthy bulky words of despair.

But as always, there will be an end to everything, like this article, and, the moment of togetherness.

Hence, THE END, for everything, in both of our account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home