Wednesday, December 14, 2005

December Finally

Come December!

The very last month of the year!

The pinnacle moment of the year!

I am absolutely in love with the Holiday season.

Big sales, exciting parties, huge concerts, special year-end events, so many ways to end a year with a blast!

Birthdays, Christmas, New Year, excitements are virtually in the air!

Every year this time, without fail, I would make a point to actually do something extraordinary, something fun and special, as a mean of self-appreciation, for living through yet another year in this mess I called LIFE.

Life ain’t easy, so the least I could do is to hold on to any kind of positivity that I can possibly gather in my plate, and to make each and every moment of my existence in this world worthwhile, in my own right.

Keep all the fun coming my way!

Cos I never seemed to get enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger moo said...

i m not excited about the year end at all...

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home