Friday, December 02, 2005

I am Glad

…that you are upset.

But don’t get me wrong though, thinking that I am taking pleasure out of your suffering.
Truth is, this little episode in your recent life has led us even closer with each other.
Simply because you chose to share your feelings with me, instead of unloading it to any other people around you.

That, in turn, made me felt awfully good about myself, for I am trustworthy enough for you to spilled your guts onto, not to mention the feeling of me being kinda special and exclusive to you.

I may not always be able to comfort you or even provide the best and thought provoking advice, but rest assured cos I would do anything within my means to keep you from developing into bad shape.

I somehow feel that I am obligated to ensure your well-being.

Because of you reaching out to me in your times of need.

Because I can’t stand the sight of you hitting a low point in your life.

It sure feels great to have people around me to actually seek my companionship and value my existence in their life, minus any hidden agenda behind their back.

Like you.

And for this and everything else in between,
I shall be glad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home