Sunday, January 01, 2006

GoodByeZeroFive,HelloZeroSix

This is my first blog entry on the first day of a brand new year.

I hope to be rid of all the bad bits of the past 365 days, so that i can keep marching forward for a fresh new start.

I wish to safeguard all good moments of yesteryear, so that i can always be motivated and be kept warm in the hardest & harshest moments in life.

I intend to set reasonable goals within my means, and try to achieve all of them.

I will also be habouring those grander, almost-impossible hopes and dreams deep down inside of me, for the sake of pushing myself with great wisdoms, and be brave enough to take some wild chances in life.

If i have learnt anything at all from my two-decade plus of existence, was that LIFE is anything but predictable.

With that being said, i am quite curios of my new possibilities in this brand new year.

What's really in-store for me ahead?

Hmmm...I shall let time be the wiseman and provide me the answer.

Come what may! 2006! I am all geared up and ready for you!

1 Comments:

Blogger moo said...

Sigh, right b4 ew year...
I lost all my motivation...
add oil!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home