Saturday, January 28, 2006

I Can’t Help the Way I Feel

Today is Friday, February 27.

It’s 4 AM now.

And yet, my mind is restless, and my eyes are still wide open.

What am I doing awake in such wee hour of the night?

Why am I wasting my precious bedtime away, thinking about things that has the potential of causing me losing my mind?

Why am I torturing my mind with the thoughts of HER, when she probably has no idea whatsoever of me doing so?

Why must I place myself in this position, since I know that she couldn’t be bothered with anything I might be going through due to anything she said or acted out in my presence around her?

Because…

Heck! There’s NO because…!

The HEART wants what it wants.

And apparently, she is on top of that list of things I most wanted now.

I can’t hide, I can’t even run…

Think I already got HER under my skin.

How could I not miss HER?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home