Friday, April 11, 2008

Messages

INBOX Message #1

“…Tried to call u the other day also but couldn’t get…not sure what have u been up lately…just wanted to see how u r. When r u free to have dinner? And u don’t even ask me out nowadays…”

Sender: Her

Received: 17:06:12 05-04-2008 Saturday

…………………………………………….

INBOX Message #2

“…mmm…just hope that u still remember I’m around…”

Sender: Her

Received: 21:34:31 08-04-2008 Tuesday

…………………………………………….

OUTBOX

“It now looks like our paths r not likely to crossed in the near future, but that’s a subject for another day. Anyway u take care. I have a long day tomorrow.”

Sender: ME

Sent: 10-04-2008 Thursday

…………………………………………….

INBOX Message #3

“Ok…guess we’ll chat only if u r free…which u may not be at all for a long time…u too take care…”

Sender: Her

Received: 20:38:14 10-04-2008 Thursday

…………………………………………….


For what it’s worth, I am really sorry--not for those harsh words in my reply but the way you always expect me succumb to all your demands.

Go on have a good life--a life where I shall play no part in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home