Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Not-so-secret Admirer

Is this supposed to be a joke? Because I am not laughing.


(Affection? Harassment?)

.


Are you going to tell me that it just so happened that you went to the same mall as I did, parked your car around the same area as mine, then spotted my car by pure coincidence, and as fate would have it you realized that you’ve got a pen and a stick-on note lying somewhere next to you at your disposal?

Another words, you accidentally bumped into my car and decided to leave me a cheesy note—after I told you I would rather be left alone for a while?

Ok then, since you are so desperately in need of my attention, here goes the replied message to your phone:

“Dear Secret Admirer,
As much as I would like to say I’m flattered by your bold moves, I’m gonna have to tell you to get in the long line that stretches around the corner like everyone else. Poor me, why do I always attracts unnecessary attention…?”

PLEASE…You will do just fine, with or without me in your life…

1 Comments:

Blogger michael said...

it's always fun to have ppl stalking you, i guess, well, it's all depends on how aggressive that person is, or until a stage where it became hate. hopefully not, all the best bro. :)

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home